Atman AT-105S Water Pump | nanatureaquarium
– Always disconnect from electrical outlet before handling the pump.
– Do not let the pump run dry.
– Do not lift the pump by the power cord.
– Operate pump completely submerged for proper cooling.
– The supply cord of this appliance cannot be replaced, if the cord is damaged, the appliance should be discarded.
– Disconnect the appliance form supply mains before putting hands into water.
– The maximum depth immersed in water for the appliance is 90cm.
– A clogged or dirty intake screen will greatly reduce performance. If the pump is used on a dirty surface, raise it slightly to reduce the amount of debris contacting the intake. If less flow is desired, adjust the flow control lever.
– To clean the pump, remove the front plate and the impeller.
– Use a small brush or stream of water to remove any debris.
CAUTION: IF THE PIMP FAILS TO OPERATE, CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
– Check the circuit breaker and another outlet to ensure the pump is getting electrical power. NOTE: Always disconnect from electrical outlet before handling the pump.
– Check the pump discharge and tubing for kinds and obstructions Algae build up can be flushed out with a garden hose.
– Remove the pump inlet to access the impeller area. Turn the rotor to ensure it is not broken or jammed.
– Monthly maintenance will add to your pump’s life. NOTE: Ensure that the electrical cord loops below the electrical outlet to form a’Drip Loop’ This will prevent water from running down the cord into the electrical outlet.